At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Why Work Here?
“Milk Makeup is one of the fastest-growing beauty start-ups based in the Meatpacking District of NYC.”
Milk Makeup is one of the fastest-growing beauty start-ups based in the Meatpacking District of NYC. Born in Milk Studios, this naturally progressive beauty brand has broken barriers in the beauty industry since its launch. Milk Makeup strives to create innovative, good-for-you products that reimagine beauty, not you. It is clean, cool beauty. Milk Makeup is available at Sephora North America, Sephora Inside JCP, Urban Outfitters, Birchbox and on milkmakeup.com.
Milk Makeup is looking for an Office Assistant with a high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, a knack for problem solving who can assist and lend support to the companys manager in maintaining the day to day duties of the office and all team’s needs.
This is not a glamourous position but can be highly rewarding for those with a service/administrative background.
- Office Support
- Assist and directly support the companys manager in overseeing the day to day business, office and team needs.
- Maintain the companys two office spaces – organize, manage inventory, upkeep space in the event of walkthroughs
- Greet guests and notify the respective team member of their arrival.
- Handle all ingoing and outgoing deliveries.
- Schedule messenger services
- Log and distribute all mail & packages
- Work alongside Manager and IT Admin to ensure all office and team needs have been met.
- At least one to two years of previous office experience, past front desk support or mailroom experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree encouraged but not mandatory
- Passion for providing support and problem solving
- Must demonstrate strong, interpersonal, organizational & communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing
- Emphasis on promptness
- Incredibly neat and organized
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Ability to work on a team, follow direction
- Positive and professional demeanor and strong conduct
- Multi-tasker, quick learner
- Can do attitude. No task is too big or too small.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office
- This job will require some heavy lifting
- Must be able to start no later than May 18th
Please submit your resume in order to be considered to email@example.com, subject line Office Assistant.