Be part of an exciting, young Manhattan-based fine jewelry brand that’s growing weekly! We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and creative social media intern.
We are looking for someone driven, organized and with great writing and communication skills that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Interest and experience in fashion and fine jewelry preferable.
- Assist with the day-to-day management, development, scheduling and content creation of our official accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Daily interaction with the accounts. Especially Instagram.
- Assist with finding/creating content across platforms, especially Instagram.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of brand partnerships, PR and influencer marketing, and photo shoots.
- Must be able to think outside the box and be able to micromanage your own time in an organized fashion.
- Must be able to commit 15 hours per week.
- You must have an active presence on all major social media platforms with prior experience in content creation.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Tech and Internet savvy with a strong creative aesthetic.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Pursuit of digital/social media career is a plus
- Experience in Facebook ads manager, google analytics, or third-party scheduling platforms are a bonus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, graphic design, Iconosquare and photography is a plus.
- Willing and able to spend time taking webinars in social media.
- Excellent fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
** Weekly stipend to cover transportation, lunches and additional performance incentives provided**