The Easter holiday comes with many traditions – egg hunts, decorating, brunch and, of course … the Easter egg basket. This year, create baskets that the Easter Bunny himself would approve with help from The Incredible Egg.
Whether you’re sending baskets to family and friends or giving them to kiddos after an Easter Egg hunt, the recipes, activities and fun facts inside bring fun to the whole family.
With Easter just days away, it’s time to get cracking! Check out our top picks for the most incredible Easter basket:
- Glow-in-the-dark paint, nail polish and paint pens are perfect for out-of-this-world egg decorating. Check out our egg decorating videos for egg coloring instructions!
- Matching adult and kid aprons inspire the inner chef and bakers in the family – step into the kitchen in style.
- A spatula, oven mitt and other cooking utensils are eggsential before you get cookin’.
- A bunny egg mold makes for a festive sunny-side up Easter egg dish. Just crack an egg in it!
- A recipe card with your favorite Easter food ideas. Try out a new recipe like our Easter Bunny’s Eggs in a Basket to impress your guests with the best Easter brunch.
Insider tip: Make the baskets eggstra exciting by raffling them off in an Easter-themed trivia! Check out Easter egg fun facts here to build out your trivia questions.
For more ideas and inspiration on how to have an incredible Easter, check out IncredibleEgg.org/Easter for Easter brunch menu ideas, egg decorating, and more.