A second-generation shoe designer, Yosi Samra grew up in his fathers factory in New York City and spent countless hours absorbing the fine art of shoemaking.
So when it came time for him to launch his own eponymous footwear line in 2009, he was more than prepared. Yosi Samras runway-inspired styles have been featured in Vogue, InStyle and Glamour Magazines and spotted on some of fashions most trend-setting celebrities, including Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, and Halle Berry.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing all Womens and Kids International accounts and distributors. They will also manage independents in the following domestic territories: Northeast, West and Midwest. Candidates must have strong customer service and sales skills, preferably in footwear. This person reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. The position is salaried. The start date is immediate.
- Management of above-mentioned accounts
- Monthly travel to visit and write orders with existing and prospective accounts
- Weekly and monthly report recaps outlining opportunities and challenges in each region
- Reach monthly sales targets, and if missed, identify why
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Must have ability to travel
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Must be organized, professional and have strong communication skills
- Must have excellent follow-through skills and ability to multi-task