Based on the best-selling novel, Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan shows the only thing crazier than love is family.
The story follows New Yorker Rachel Chu (Constance Wu) as she accompanies her longtime boyfriend, Nick Young (Henry Golding), to his best friend’s wedding in Singapore. Excited about visiting Asia for the first time but nervous about meeting Nick’s family, Rachel is unprepared to learn that Nick has neglected to mention a few key details about his life. Not only is he the scion of one of the country’s wealthiest families, but also one of its most sought-after bachelors. Being on Nick’s arm puts a target on Rachel’s back, with jealous socialites and, worse, Nick’s own disapproving mother (Michelle Yeoh) taking aim.
As the first modern love story with an all-Asian cast and an Asian-American lead in TWENTY-FIVE ENTIRE YEARS, it features a wealth of talent from Gemma Chan (Humans) to Ocean 8’s hilarious, Awkwafina.
Crazy Rich Asians is already a huge hit with critics – and here’s why it’s important
How to win tickets…
This thoroughly modern romantic comedy smashed the US box office and ahead of the eagerly-anticipated UK release, GLAMOUR is throwing a special VIP screening of Crazy Rich Asians at a secret central London location on Wednesday and YOU ARE INVITED WITH A PLUS ONE!
If that wasn’t enough there will be a SURPRISE appearance from a member of the Crazy Rich Asians cast.
All you have to do is FOLLOW us on either: Twitter @GlamourMagUK, Instagram @GlamourUk or Facebook @GlamourMagUK AND COMMENT on our Crazy Rich Asians post with your craziest and funniest family story. The 100 best stories will be awarded with a ticket for yourself and a plus one to the screening.
Entries must be posted on the relevant post on Twitter, Facebook or as a response to the Instagram Stories question on Glamour UK’s Instagram between 6.15pm Thursday 30th August and 6.15pm Friday 31st August.
You will be notified by a direct message by 12 noon on Monday 2nd September 2018 if you have been lucky enough to win tickets. The location will then be revealed to you.
Good luck and we can’t wait to read your entries!
Chrissy Teigen’s heartfelt response to Crazy Rich Asians shows exactly how important film representation is
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Entries in the draw are made by ‘following and commenting’ on GLAMOUR UK’s relative social posts between 30th August 2018 at 6.15pm and 31st August 2018 at 6.15pm.
2. The winning entries will be randomly selected by 12 noon on Monday 3rd September.
3. All entrants must reside in the UK and be 18 years of age or over.
4. Proof of age may be required before arrangements are made for the prize to be claimed.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-chargeable and non-refundable.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly registered and therefore not admissible into prize draw.
7. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The prize draw excludes anyone from The Condé Nast Publications.
9. The promoter is The Condé Nast Publications, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU