Trash and Vaudeville is looking for a part-time sales associate for our East Village location.
We are seeking a responsible, creative, fashion forward, and dependable individual who is devoted to pursuing a career in fashion and retail.
- Maintaining the highest degree of customer service
- Maintaining merchandising standards
- Familiar with market trends and the Trash and Vaudeville look / style
- Examine and understand the needs / trends of our customers
- Exhibiting strong interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Able to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communicator, flexible and team oriented
- Experience and passion for the fashion industry, in particular alternative apparel, shoes, and accessories
- Fun, enthusiastic and positive minded
Please have experience in the position applied for. In order to apply, please e-mail a resumé and at least 2 professional references to Daang@trashandvaudeville.com. Or stop by the store (96 East 7th Street, New York, NY) to drop off your materials in person.
Any other information like social media handles etc are appreciated. The more material you submit that allows us to learn about who you are, the better.