The Hive Showroom, one of the leading multi-line showrooms in the industry, is hiring a press account executive to start immediately.
New team member will be responsible for daily and periodical tasks of fashion PR including pitch to editors and stylists, sample trafficking, press release writing, sample organization and distribution, social media strategies and postings, contents strategies and implementations as well as other press activities.
• Maintain existing editorial relationships and research new media outlets
• Pitch and place feature stories through finding specific needs of brands
• Manage sample trafficking
• Track brand exposure and media alerts on a daily basis
• Work closely with sales team to develop strategy for specific brand placements. Strong understanding of social media placement, relationships with influences and high end stylists.
We are looking for an individual with positive attitude, knowledge about the industry and at least 4 year experience, and eagerness to learn and do more. Candidate must be detailed oriented have the ability to multi-task and have an overall presence. Able to work independently or with a team.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and or illustrator
• social media placement
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• creative work, creative writing
• Previous experience in public relations preferred
Please include your resume and a cover letter indicating your availability and how you are perfect for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.