The Accessory Junkie is a dynamic, rapidly growing e-commerce brand that releases limited edition collections of fashion accessories that sell out fast (within weeks). Known for its global curation, Founder Ursula Lyon, travels the world in search of accessories to launch a seasonal collection four times per year; Statement rings from London, colorful clutches from Colombia, one-of-a-kind necklaces from Brazil and more.
The company is excited to announce the launch of its first pop up retail presence in Malibu for the Summer of 2018, The Junkie Clubhouse at the Malibu Lumber Yard. More details about it here
The Junkie Clubhouse is a two-month pop up that celebrates and empowers women to celebrate their individual style and self. In addition to launching a new collection of limited edition accessories, the Junkie Clubhouse will host a series of events, workshops, workouts and dinners with inspiring and powerful brand partners and influencers.
You will be an important member of the Clubhouse team. Engaging with customers on a daily basis, taking an active role in the styling of guests and sharing product insights about the collection. Supporting brand events and assisting the team as we set up and manage events throughout the summer.
You’re a natural when it comes to people! You’re the kind of person who wants to ensure every guest and customer at the clubhouse has an experience that is fun, memorable and positive.
Those looking to gain valuable experience in the fashion industry and network with positive women and innovative brands are encouraged to apply. A great role for someone who loves fashion and accessories, is curious about the world and is looking for unique experience in a start up tech company.
- Goal oriented team player; ability to stay focused on creating winning results
- Solution minded approach
- Previous retail experience in fashion industry
- Previous styling experience a plus (fashion or design)
- Detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong social media skills and passion for engaging content creation
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Available to work in the Malibu location 3-4 days per week
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Previous event experience a plus
- Meet and network with new and amazing people (we love our brand partners and influencers, we think you will too 🙂
- Gain experience across multiple functions: styling, events, digital marketing, sales, customer service
- Access to fun events and free workouts
- Fab accessories (of course!)
How to apply
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a resume and include a short note in your email about your interest and experience in fashion, relevant retail experience and why you would be a great addition to the Junkie team for the Malibu Clubhouse.
- Include your instagram handle and name 3 fashion instagram accounts you love
- Complete this sentence: I’m a………. Junkie.
It can be anything at all. What makes you, you! We’ve met all kinds, from yoga-loving-tumeric-latte-bachelor-watching Junkies to nacho-eating-cat-pajama Junkies. All Junkies are welcome, just be yourself and don’t over think it too much.