The right candidate will assist in all aspects of the business: Sales Training, Scheduling, Inventory Control, Merchandising and Operations. The Assistant Store Manager must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, keeping brand image and standards a constant priority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure personal goals are met
- Promote client service initiatives and support sales team to drive sales by modeling and delivering exceptional customer experience
- Assist all Fashion Specialists maintain and utilize client book to proactively drive business
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling staff is well versed in all aspects of product knowledge.
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to elevate team’s skills and expertise
- Motivate team to achieve sales goals
- Proactively address and resolve employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures; partner with the Store Manager as needed.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by setting a high standard of selling behavior
- Assist the execution of all visual merchandising standards, directives, and overall store’s cleanliness and organization
- Maintain thorough understanding of all policies and procedures.
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, inventory management and cash controls.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years prior experience managing in a luxury retail environment. Must be familiar with operations, merchandising, sales and stock activities.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand budgets, sales and inventory planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Market/Customer Orientation: focuses on customer needs and priorities, understands the competition and conveys market realities to organization.
- Ability to learn new IT systems and embrace technology; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to forge relationships within the community.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- South Coast Plaza – Costa Mesa, California
- Clarksburg Premium Outlet- Maryland
- Tysons Galleria – Virginia
- King of Prussia – Philadelphia
- Valley Fair Mall – Santa Clara, California
- Glendale Galleria- Glendale, California
- Fashion Show Mall- Las Vegas, Nevada
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com with location youre applying in the subject line – Key Holder, Location.