Spinelli Kilcollin is a luxury jewelry company based and manufactured in Los Angeles, CA. The company was founded by designer Yves Spinelli, in 2010, and is currently carried in luxury boutiques worldwide including Barneys, Maxfield, Elyse Walker, Hirshleifers, Forty Five Ten, Mitchells, Ron Herman Japan, Matches Fashion, and Holt Renfrew. Famed for its interlocked, multi-band rings, the brand also designs architecture-inspired linked necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
Spinelli Kilcollin seeks a full time social media manager to join us in our office in downtown Los Angeles. The social media manager will be responsible for creating strategies to grow followings on social media platforms across several brands, with an emphasis on Instagram. They will also be responsible for maintaining all social media accounts and engaging directly with the Spinelli Kilcollin community. The social media manager will work closely with our web manager to drive traffic to the website and to further establish Spinelli Kilcollin and our subsidiary brands’ visual identities. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be an out of the box thinker who is familiar with the language of fashion, the luxury market, and art, and can use this knowledge and experience to craft a unique brand vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create an integrated social media plan that intersects over various platforms, driving traffic to the website while growing the brand image in the online sphere
- Engage daily with the Spinelli Kilcollin social media community
- Identify influencers in line with the brand and consider specific ways to engage them
- Create separate but distinct brand identities for SK sub-brands
- Measure weekly, monthly, and yearly analytics and adjust strategy accordingly
- Create written content across platforms and for the SK blog
- Knowledgeable about contemporary fashion and art
- Collaborate closely with the web manager to strategize online content
- Work with the creative team on products, launches, and events
- 1-4 years experience working in social media, preferably in the field of fashion, art, or luxury goods
- Experience working with and understanding social media analytics
- Able to work and communicate in different brand voices
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Existing stylist/influencer relationships a plus
To be considered for the position you must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A resume
- Portfolio of previous work
- A letter answering the following questions:
· How would you tailor a social media account specifically for retail?
· Describe how at least two pieces in your portfolio demonstrate your qualifications for this position
· Why you want to work at Spinelli Kilcollin