It all started with an innocent tweet pointing out the obvious–don’t reuse condoms.
I’d think that was common knowledge by now, and so did the rest of the internet because they roasted this account for tweeting it out.
just turn em inside out
– 75 degrees (24C) and breezy (@intellegint) July 25, 2018
i just suck everything out of em. don’t even need to wash em
– illy bocean (@IllyBocean) July 25, 2018
Just the ones that really shouldn’t be breeding.
– The Jolly Llama (@thunder0291) July 25, 2018
“Hold on babe, let me just grab one off the clothes line…”
– Charles Hall (@CharlesHaHaHall) July 25, 2018
Well, what the hell am I supposed to with all these condoms in the dishwasher now?
– What a Stupid Time to be Alive (@mrd125) July 25, 2018
I reuse condoms all the time. So far, so good. YOLO.
– Marty. (@Atwitisborn) July 24, 2018
I’m just upset that this is something that people needed to be told.
– champale mami ✨ (@smoochitworse) July 24, 2018
Does this apply only for your own used condoms or for other’s as well? – Asking for a friend
– Stan স্টান: Midas Touch AF (@eminem11683) July 25, 2018
Good for you CDC! Someone’s got to talk about the hard things.
– Eska Bobble (@EskaBobble) July 24, 2018
I appreciate being eco-friendly but damn ?
– Kitty Joestar (@accountantkitty) July 24, 2018
What if I’m by myself?
– Opioid Crisis Actor (@jasonodell) July 25, 2018
Hey, a lot of mistakes are made during sex–we know it, we just hope it doesn’t result in unwanted pregnancies or diseases. But we like to embrace the more minor mistakes, and our MISTAKES WERE MADE shirt proves that. Embrace them with us!