We are seeking a Production Intern to support our Producer in managing our e-commerce productions.
- Managing pre production and on set production
- Creating project estimates
- Creating call sheets for projects
- Booking, scheduling, and holding talent [photographers, photo assistants, hair/makeup, set designers, stylists, stylist assistants, model(s), and casting agents, catering] for projects
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules
- Optioning crew, assistants, gaffers, catering, PAs
- Assisting in wrapping jobs, collecting invoices, and actualizing job budgets
- Overall support with all all client production needs on-set.
- Acting as a secondary point of contact for photographer, artists, and clients
- Coordinating arrival/departure of car services for artists, team, and talent
- Acting as secondary client liaison on set
- 1+ years of experience in a photo studio or a producer.
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Profiency in all Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Bridge)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Google Sheets – processing, data entry, and budgeting.
- Experience in the photography production industry a plus
- Lunch Stipend Daily
To Apply, please visit
Slate Studios is seeking an energetic and self motivated Marketing Intern to helm our digital marketing efforts.
The Marketing Intern will be managing our marketing assets including Instagram, Google Adwords, Email Blasts, Website, in coordination with our Art Direction team.
- Monitor social media and media landscape
- Help manage marketing and social media calendars
- Help develop content for social media and email marketing
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Produce inventive ideas to solve various marketing needs and take on tasks as they arise
- Find creative opportunities for media trades, event sponsorships, affiliates, etc
- Edit blog copy and formatting (in Google, Word Doc, Tumblr)
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail while remaining poised under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pursuing a major in communications, marketing, advertising, or photography
- Creative, positive, eager to learn
- Maintain active, personal social media accounts
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong passion for photography and digital e-commerce
- Self motivated – ability to focus and complete duties independently
- Confident, creative thinker – ability to speak up and contribute in a team environment
- Graphic design skills including creating basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitaitons, etc a plus!
- Lunch Stipend Daily