As New York’s premier full-service creative production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography videography.
We are seeking Freelance E-Commerce Photo Producers to manage our e-commerce productions.
Managing all aspects of pre production and on set production
Creating project estimates
Creating call sheets for projects
Booking, scheduling, and holding talent photographers, photo assistants, hair/makeup, set designers, stylists, stylist assistants, model(s), and casting agents, catering for projects
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules
- Optioning crew, assistants, gaffers, catering, PAs
- Assisting in wrapping jobs, collecting invoices, and actualizing job budgets
- Overall support with all all client production needs on-set.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for photographer, artists, and clients
- Coordinating arrival/departure of car services for artists, team, and talent
- Acting as primary client liaison on set
- 2+ years of experience in a photo studio or a producer.
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Profiency in all Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Bridge)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Google Sheets – processing, data entry, and budgeting.
- Experience in the photography production industry a plus
- $300-$500/day – Depending on Experience