Prose is looking for a summer intern to assist our marketing team working on content, social media, acquisition, and our influencer program. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a nimble, innovative, venture-backed company leading the charge on personalized beauty products. As part of our small marketing team, you’ll have access to our senior leadership and be an important part of our growth.
- Assist Social Media team posting across channels, pulling weekly analytics, and responding to comments
- Coordinate influencer/editor gifting and track the posts across channels
- Assist with the Prose blog: uploading content to wordpress platform
- Assist with developing, ordering and organizing of all marketing materials; coordinate with vendors
- Coordinate needs for content shoots
- Assist marketing team with pulling weekly analytics around email marketing
- Assist marketing team with brainstorming and developing written and visual content across channels including email, organic and paid social, blog, etc.
- Assist with the development and organization of assets including paid acquisition assets
- Available 5-days/week in NYC
- Excellent writing skills and a good visual eye
- An analytical mindset and belief in the importance of tracking metrics
- Experience with light graphic design is a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Always on top of the latest social and digital marketing trends and platform changes
- Interest in beauty and hair care in particular and a passion for learning more about innovation in the beauty industry
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Prose Marketing Intern.