REPORTS TO: Store Manager
The Stylist is responsible for sharing the methodology and DNA of the company to clients in order to drive sales, grow the base and sustain the brand.
1. Customer Service
- Actively builds client confidence by creating an engaging interactive experience
- Gain new clients meeting conversion goals and continues to service existing client base
- Resolves customer service issues swiftly
- Ensure customer’s needs are surpassed without hesitation.
- Consistently meets/exceeds both store and individual sales goals including KPI’s
- Maximize the customer experience
- Maintain positive outlook and professional demeanor while supporting company initiatives
2. Staff Partnership
- Promotes positive working environment through effective communication amongst peers, Management, and Corporate office
- Consistently adheres to company policies and procedures
- Possesses working knowledge of POS system
- Communicates all store related issues to Store Manager when unable to solve on their own
- Performs opening/closing duties as required
- Uses time effectively when not servicing clients
- Accountable for protecting MaxMara assets and minimizing shrink
4. Store Visuals
- Maintains a clean working environment and insure presentation of product is consistent to standard.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the product
- Minimum 1-3 years of Retail experience; luxury a plus
- RTW and/or shoe experience is a plus; product experience in luxury or high-end retail is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficient computer skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Fashionista - Stylist, Madison Ave.
Max Mara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V