Marcolin USA Retail Division is looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial minded individual to work with strategic wholesale partners and e-tailors with a focus on growing our ecommerce business and establishing digital marketing best practices.
This position will collaborate with internal account managers for established business to ensure uniformity, and directly manage e-tailor / online only wholesale accounts.
This is a newly created role, candidates will be required to develop and exploit any opportunities, create best practices and standards to be employed across retailers representing our brands.
This individual should be strong in problem resolution, critical thinking, and navigating complexity.
- Develop season and annual strategies in line with Sales Objectives, and Brand guidelines to achieve top line revenue targets as well as establishing digital uniformity for our portfolio of brands
- Directly manage the wholesale e-tailor accounts, including sell-in, new business development, achieving wholesale targets and optimizing digital marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Sales managers to enhance our digital presence on traditional retailer’s online platforms
- Financial forecasting and ability to demonstrate accuracy in communicating and achieving seasonal and quarterly objectives
- Compile selling data, as well as key indicators and metrics across retailers to provide highly synthesized executive summaries and actionable objectives
- Creative writing and copywriting will be required in creating concise product descriptions to be used across channels
- Establish relationships with all partner sites and retailer digital teams to understand and negotiate marketing / branded opportunities to increase our sales and achieve targets
- Work closely with internal customer service and back of house support on order management, and item master requirements for digital retailers
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience
- Demonstration of team leadership experience, including cross functional team management
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in digital strategy and channel development
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Retail Merchant experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of account management (Joint Business Planning, OTB management, sales forecasting)
- Excellent presentation skills, both product conceptual focused