Halloween is practically here, and if you’re still trying to pull together a spooky snack, don’t stress…you still have more than enough time to dash to the store and prepare a sweet treat everyone in your family will love…and it won’t take all night, either.
Kourtney Kardashian took to her app to share a delicious, (and adorable), recipe that you can easily prepare in just 15 minutes. The best part? It’s both gluten-free and dairy-free, making it a healthy option, (and we all know the words healthy and Halloween don’t always go together).
Kourt says: “Since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I love to work the theme into our sweet treats too. At our annual party with the kids, we lay out a big skeleton on the dessert table – made with Rice Krispies and crushed Oreos. (I actually use K-Toos cookies since I’m gluten- and dairy-free).”
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES
RECIPE TYPE: DESSERT
- 2 bags of Dandies vegan mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 4 cups of organic crisped brown rice cereal
- 1 bag of K-Toos
- In a large sauce pot, combine vegan marshmallows and coconut oil over medium heat.
- Stir gently with a wooden spoon until marshmallows melt into the coconut oil.
- Slowly stir in crisped brown rice cereal and crushed K-Toos until combined.
- Transfer to a 9”x 9″ square baking pan to cool.
- Slice or cut into your favorite shapes.