LuxCartel is an incubator for emerging designers that offers customized brand development, allowing its specially selected clientele to devote more of their precious time to the creative process. LuxCartel’s services include: press, sales, consulting, management, logistics, production oversee, collaborative projects, and promotional events.
- Liaison between the company’s multiple designers and entire LuxCartel team ensuring smooth communication and effective workflow
- Develop and execute, along with team, strategic partnerships to enhance brand awareness and support sales
- Work with PR and communications team on seasonal communications materials with relation to designers
- Responsible for creating each designer’s budget for production, events, Fashion Week presentations, look book shoots, etc.
- Create brand decks
- Creating financial projections and business plans. Manage all project budgets
- Responsible for maintaining finances for all designers as well as creating credit memos and invoicing for monthly fees
- Oversee collections’ development, oversee their timely production and coordinate their deliveries to the showroom
- Responsible for orders’ delivery schedule and timely shipments to all retailers
- Execute regular meetings with designers and with the team with priority leads to brainstorm ideas and strategies against key brand programs
- Create monthly Progress Reports for all designers specifying the work progress of each department and upcoming brand goals
- Willing to travel and work overseas
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar environment
- Strong computer skills
- Creative Acumen
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adept at multitasking
- Russian Speaker is a plus
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.