Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative and established names in not only children’s fashion but in contemporary culture.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects, competing demands, focus on key priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure.
- A highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility and the ability to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Must be energetic and self-motivated. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication skills and client interaction, both verbal and written.
- Sound judgment and professional maturity.
- Able to make timely decisions and drive to action.
- Incredible phone skills.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic design skills (photoshop, illustrator)
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of art, design and fashion.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to execute intellectually stimulating and challenging, as well as tedious tasks, with a positive outlook and demeanor
- Manage and coordinate schedule, both personal and professional
- Manage liaison with clients, contractors and other parties.
- Manage execution of office projects, photo shoots, trade shows, etc.
- Establish own work plan to assure timely completion of work.
- Regular personal assistant duties.
- Conduct Marketing duties and support warehouse order fulfillment relating to webstore (www.iloveplum.com)
- Continually managing and updating the company’s central database
- Organizational duties
- Reports directly to the president and COS.