Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative and established names in not only children’s fashion but in contemporary culture.
Able to effectively manage multiple projects, competing demands, focus on key priorities in a fast paced environment.
Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure.
A highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility and the ability to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
Must be energetic and self-motivated. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication skills and client interaction, both verbal and written.
- Sound judgment and professional maturity.
- Able to make timely decisions and drive to action.
- Incredible phone skills.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic design skills (photoshop, illustrator)
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of art, design and fashion.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to execute intellectually stimulating and challenging, as well as tedious tasks, with a positive outlook and demeanor
- Manage and coordinate schedule, both personal and professional
- Manage liaison with clients, contractors and other parties.
- Manage execution of office projects, photo shoots, trade shows, etc.
- Establish own work plan to assure timely completion of work.
- Regular personal assistant duties.
- Conduct Marketing duties and support warehouse order fulfillment relating to webstore (www.iloveplum.com)
- Continually managing and updating the company’s central database
- Organizational duties
- Reports directly to the president and COS.