To celebrate the eagerly anticipated release of iLego Movie 2/i, GLAMOUR is hosting a live Q&A with the Queen of Lolz, Tiffany Haddish, who is lending her dulcet tones to the sequel.
Here’s everything you need to know and how to enter…
The Lego Movie 2 synopsis…
The much-anticipated sequel to the critically-acclaimed, global box office phenomenon that started it all, “The LEGO® Movie 2” reunites the heroes of Bricksburg in an all new action-packed adventure to save their beloved city. It’s been five years since everything was awesome and the citizens are facing a huge new threat: LEGO DUPLO® invaders from outer space, wrecking everything faster than they can rebuild.
The battle to defeat them and restore harmony to the LEGO universe will take Emmet, Lucy, Batman and their friends to faraway, unexplored worlds, including a strange galaxy where everything is a musical. It will test their courage, creativity and Master Building skills, and reveal just how special they really are.
Reprising his starring roles from the first film is Chris Pratt as Emmet but this time around, our favourite figures are joined by new characters including the aptly named, Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi, who will be voiced by the IRL Queen, Tiffany Haddish.
We are so here for this!
How to enter GLAMOUR’s exclusive competition…
We are giving a select number of GLAMOUR readers the opportunity to attend a secret and exclusive Q&A with Tiffany Haddish on Thursday 31st January at 6.30pm for a 7.30 start.
To enter, you must tag your best gal pal on the below Instagram post before 9am on Monday 28th January for the chance to win a ticket for yourself and a plus one!
The winners will be contacted by direct message to their Instagram accounts and notified of the location.
Terms and Conditions…
1. Entries in the draw are made by commenting and tagging your ‘Best Girl Pal’ on GLAMOUR UK’s relative Instagram post between Saturday 26th January 2019 at 8am and Monday 28th January 2019 at 9am.
2. The winning entries will be randomly selected by 12 noon on Monday 28th January 2019
3. All entrants must reside in the UK and be 18 years of age or over.
4. Proof of age may be required before arrangements are made for the prize to be claimed.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-chargeable and non-refundable.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly registered and therefore not admissible into prize draw.
7. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The prize draw excludes anyone from The Condé Nast Publications.
9. The promoter is The Condé Nast Publications, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU