Gray Matters is looking for a detail oriented professional interested in fashion wholesale.
This role provides the opportunity to work on an emerging women’s shoe brand based in Brooklyn, and the role will assist the Wholesale Associate directly.
- During Market seasons (Fall/Winter, Resort, Spring/Summer), assist sales team with appointments
- Take notes on buyer selections
- Set up/break down of showroom
- Monitor and track shipments between warehouse in Italy, Brooklyn showroom and retail stores
- Management of wholesale shipments; packing, unpacking and quality check inventory
- Organization and monitoring of storage space
- Create and monitor shipments with UPS, DHL, etc. – label creating, tracking, scheduling pick ups, etc.
- Data entry on Zedonk
- Checking stock to ensure accuracy
- Set up and organize the showroom when new samples arrive
- Contribute to photo shoots production
- Organize the social media library
- Research Influencers
- Monitor online content
- Update sample tracker
- Coordinate samples pulls from and to photoshoots
- Senior Level Student or Graduate
- Available 2-3 times a week with 3 month commitment
- Own a Mac laptop
- Attention to details
- Passion for shoes: nice to have
- Good Knowledge of Office programs, Keynote
- Knowledge of Mandarin or Italian is a plus
What We Offer
- Exposure to all aspects of growing a brand
- Studio in a creative building
- Student credits
- Lunch a la carte
- Expenses reimbursement (transportation and lunch)
The internship is unpaid, however you may apply for college credit.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org