Glossy is hiring a beauty reporter to cover the evolution of the industry. This person will be well-versed in the beauty industry and how technology is changing the way it operates.
Knowledge and interest in how today’s brands and retailers are growing to adapt to social media, e-commerce, mobile commerce, in-store technologies, emerging business models and new, digital-focused products is a must.
The ability to come up with fresh story ideas and formats and provide input on Glossy events is also essential
- Pitch and write timely and reported stories based on what’s happening in the world of beauty
- Identify emerging and ongoing trends in digital that are affecting the industry
- Stay up to date on the latest beauty news
- Differentiate from and improve upon existing coverage, while using Glossy’s tone and voice
- Have a network of connections in the industry
- Attend off-site events
- Work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Have a background in reporting and editing