March 4, 2024

Genius designs are all around us, Photos

The ramen incident: I have decided to remain anonymous to protect my identity from the foolishness. last night, I became hungry and decided to make some ramen. I removed the various packets from the bowl, added the flavor and vegetables, then put the bowl in the microwave.

After about a minute or two, I realized something was wrong. A terrible burning smell had filled my kitchen.

I opened the door to my microwave and…low and behold…I had neglected to add water. There was some smoke coming from the bowl. Not wanting to waste the ramen, I went to the sink and added water, which filled the room in acrid smoke for several seconds. I then returned the bowl to the microwave and cooked it for two more minutes before attempting to eat it.

Well…. It went okay for a little while, until I discovered a globule of blackened noodles which had turned into some sort of strange crystalline substance yet seen in nature by humankind. I had a change of heart.

БРАЙАН КЕЛЛИ – СЕГОДНЯШНИЙ КУРС БИТКОИНА ЭТО НОРМАЛЬНАЯ КОРРЕКЦИЯ ПЕРЕД РОСТОМ

Stairs have a groove for cyclists.

Geniusdesignsare allaroundus, Photos

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *