Fashion stylist Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for two new interns to come on board. ASAP FULL-TIME IS PREFERRED. Qualified candidates must have sincere desire to learn the ropes of assisting a stylist, a passion for fashion and creating beautiful images and looks (from the beginning of the process to the final outcome). These candidates must be interested in fashion, public relations and must be detail oriented, organized, positive, and hard working. The environment is fast-paced and the position is very hands on. For the right person this will be a great learning experience.
- Candidates must be in school or recently graduated
- Writing skills and computer literacy are imperative (MAC users are a plus)
- Knowledge of NYC is very helpful
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Your major does not have to be Fashion- but should be relevant to the aforementioned duties (i.e. Marketing/PR, Communications, Business, Graphic Design)
- Photoshop/InDesign/Excel is a plus
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn
- Assist in the preparation of shoots and on the actual date of shoot
- Assist with press outreach
- Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts-Keep track of samples
- Return samples
- Update address book
- Organize and maintain closet
- Organize and maintain inspiration images as well as stylist’s image
- Update and maintain social media platforms
- Assist with clothing pulls for fashion shoots
- Work on mood boards and help create concepts for shoots
Only serious candidates please apply. This internship is located in Manhattan.
This is an unpaid internship that can be used for experience or school credit. Those who are dedicated and prove to be reliable and hard working have a very strong chance of being hired.
Please send an email to assistant.lexyrosestylist@GMail.com with subject line: INTERNSHIP
3 reasons as to why you would be a good candidate for this position and attach your resume