Fashion Director and Stylist is now hiring interns in NYC starting ASAP through the summer.
- The ideal candidate(s) should be well-rounded, polite, positive energy, motivated, and eager to learn. Individual(s) who is/are able to properly execute assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have good solving skills. 1-2 year(s) experience in the editorial/ styling field is a must!
- Candidate(s) must be in school or recently graduated
- Past experience does not have to in the styling field, but should be related – editorial + public relations
- Knowledge of Adobe Bridge CC, dropbox, Excel, Google Docs
Please note, we will never ask you to do something we are not doing ourselves.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Sample Trafficking
- Samples Request/Check In & Returns / Taking Pictures
- Interaction with PR’s + designers
- Assistance on set for both editorial and advertising jobs
- Market Research
- Request of look books
- Organizing closet, office
- Must be 3-5 days available, college credit is not required.
Serious and qualified applicants only, please. This is an unpaid internship used for experience or college credit. Cannot accept applicants with little to no prior experience; this is a demanding position and you are required to know the foundation of working in fashion/styling.
Please send through resume and cover letter to Maria Encalada at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Internship.