Factory PR is a preeminent communications agency that sits at the nexus of style and technology innovation.
Known for our expertise in launching and repositioning brands. Factory PR architects multi-faceted strategies incorporating public relations, brand development, influencer marketing, celebrity activations, content creation and full scope integrated digital capabilities.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, Factory PR has a seventeen-year relationship with the fashion consumer and technology media.
Factory PR seeks an organized and driven Office Manager. This position will be responsible for all front office receptionist duties including answering the phone, directing calls to employees, greeting visitors, handling messengers, mail distribution, flow of correspondence and replenishment of supplies.
In addition, the Office Manager will perform general administrative duties including arrangements for office meetings, and other related tasks. This calls for an experienced individual who is used to a fast-paced, professional level of work.
- Open the office – lights, air conditioning, coffee
- Maintain clean front of office area
- Answer phones, directing to the correct employees
- Greet guests and directing them appropriately, notifying employees of guests arrivals
- Maintain kitchen supplies (i.e milk, coffee)
- Arrange travel – local and air
- Run errands and handle special projects
- Work select press events
- Assist Partners with administrative duties
- Assist with the internship program
- Develop policies and procedures that drive efficiencies
- 1 year experience with executive work
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of public relations, media, and fashion industries is a plus
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and social media networks
- Must have ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, high-energy environment with a consistent CAN-DO attitude
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K after one year employment with 3% contributed by employer
- Heath Insurance covered 75% by employer
- Generous vacation offering
- Summer Friday Program
- Dog friendly office