F.N.A is a Los Angeles and New York based sales and marketing agency working with global fashion and lifestyle clients.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and social media superstar to join our small team this summer.
This is an opportunity for invaluable hands on experience with an entrepreneurial and creative team.
- Participate in brand and F.N.A agency meetings
- Research relevant influencers in the fashion and lifestyle space
- Assist with new business research and trends in the market
- Work with the team to further develop F.N.A social media platforms
- Maintain database of global wholesale stores
- Assist during LA based sales appointments
- Updated monthly reports for key clients
- Help the team run any brand related errands needed
- LA based and strong knowledge of the city
- Intern a minimum of 3 days per week in the LA office
- Enjoys creating and editing documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Passionate about the fashion industry and aware of current news
- Must love social media and be digitally savvy – Instagram specifically
- Aware and knowledgeable about influencers in the fashion, lifestyle, art space
- Must be able to receive school credit and have a personal computer
How to Apply:
Please send a brief email telling us why you’d like to intern at F.N.A to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include who your favorite influencer, designer, and artist is, along with how you consume your fashion news, whether this is through magazines, digital websites, or social media platforms. Please provide us with your Instagram handle. In person interviews will take place in LA, and the internship position will be filled asap. Please do not send resumes.