Job Title: Fashion Operations Assistant/Assistant Editor (title will be based upon experience)
Division: Editorial Ecommerce
Reports to: Co-Founders Market Editor
Position Overview Responsibilities
Editorialist is looking for an eager, driven and hardworking individual to join the team as Fashion Operations Assistant. This candidate should have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail as this is a dynamic, fast-paced role that requires multi-tasking, a cultivated interest in fashion editorial, strong organizational skills, and a proactive approach to day-to-day responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience working with either a magazine and/or stylist and have excellent communication skills.
Daily Responsibilities can include:
- Handling all sample trafficking (organizing, arranging messengers, liaising with PR agencies to sure timely arrival, packing for shoots, setting up run-throughs, arranging for trunks to get to set etc )
- Handling the co-founders schedule for both press appointments and sales appointments. This person will also handle scheduling, travel and expenses for fashion week for the editorial team contributors.
- Assisting marketing senior editorial teams with content production, including but not limited to: trend forecasting, photo research, bookings, affiliate partnerships, story boards, market research etc.
- Writing runway reviews, digital content and editors notes for ecommerce product.
- Owning digital print issue credits for both production fashion. This includes requesting, copy-checking and formatting to proper templates.
- Creating curating social content that aligns with the Editorialist brand and that has an engaging timely narrative. In charge of planning deploying a content calendar across all key social channels that aligns with ecommerce and editorial initiatives.
- Aggregating lookbooks maintaining digital imagery/seasonal archive
- Preparing orders for shipping in our signature packaging
- Tracking inventory
- Maintaining handling customer service tasks, including our online concierge chat
- Assisting with seasonal buys – writing, reviewing and checking confirmations then revising accordingly
- Create monthly sell-through reports and sale time initiatives
- Assisting with product uploads
- Maintaining office organization including appropriate filing, supplies and office display
- Fulfilling paperwork/tasks as needed for founders
- Managing hiring seasonal team of interns