The Customer Service Associate is responsible for managing the ecommerce order fulfillment process including order processing, shipping, and handling custom inquiries.
The associate also manages the repair process, retail administration and inventory.
- Manage ecommerce fulfillment
- Prepare and fill orders for shipment
- Unpack and restock incoming materials
- Manage web orders on Shopify
- Take ownership of the customer service email account and Zendesk – responding to inquiries.
- Orders – Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication about online orders.
- Questions/Inquiries – Handle correspondence, provide solutions and realistic alternatives; follow up to ensure they are satisfied with the resolution.
- Manage all customer and corporate repairs, liaising with the factory and customers as well as internal contacts.
- Manage on-hand inventory for monthly cycle count reports at retail.
- Maintain levels of supplies and packing materials; assist in retail administrative work.
- Support corporate office as needed.
- Experience in customer relations
- Ability to respond to various types of customer interactions with poise
- Detail oriented; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Familiarity with inventory back-end systems, Microsoft Word and Excel