Position: ECommerce Associate
Reporting to: ECommerce Manager/GM
In partnership with the ECommerce Manager, support the success and growth of our eCommerce business by driving sales, implementing streamlined operational procedures, leading and developing the intern team, and managing customer service.
- A highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility and the ability to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Must be energetic and self-motivated. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organised, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure.
- Performs as a team-player.
- Provide customer support and service; ensure the very best customer experience at all times.
- Exceed sales goals; drive traffic, review and validate orders.
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure all incoming and outgoing product is handled and processed accurately and timely.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and pivot tables.
- Familiar with retail operating and inventory systems. Retail Pro a plus.
- Experience with web/Ecommerce platforms. Magento and Shopify preferred.
- General knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Own end-to-end management of online shop and product launches
- Coordinate E-SHOP digital assets in partnership with Press
- Coordinate with warehouse on incoming/outgoing logistics
- Provide excellent customer service for all Ecommerce platforms
- Manage and develop Ecommerce intern team
- Exceed sales targets and goals
- Exceptional customer service
- Product management
To Apply: Please send your resume to Max Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org.