DearKeaton.com is currently looking for a positive, upbeat, go-getter with an interest in working with a growing brand and gaining experience in e-commerce marketing.
The internship will primarily focus on supporting the marketing and operations functions in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment. Internship will provide real life experience honing skills in product marketing, social media campaigns, website management and inventory support. The program committment requires 12 hours/ week spread over 2-3 weekdays for a mimimum of 3 months.
The internship is unpaid and open to students seeking academic credit for an internship. Students should check with their individual academic institutions for requirements prior to applying for internship.
- Must have analytical skills and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Technical savy, including Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Photoshop, Planoly and Graphic Design skills
- Interest in marketing and e-commerce
- Experience with Woo Commerce a plus
- Must provide own laptop
- Must be a rising college Junior or Senior
- Assist with preparing and publishing content to website
- Assist with preparation of product feeds
- Assist with product photoshoots
- Assist with preparation of orders and checking inventory levels
- Assist with social media management and writing copy for social channels
- Assist with day-to-day office tasks
We are a rising business looking for a rock star intern! If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Dear Keaton is a global lifestyle brand which promotes resort living every day. Founders Christie Shepard and Chris Hutcheson have a shared passion for travel, living with intention and great design. The duo, former execs in the home textiles industry, envisioned an online marketplace with a highly curated selection of home furnishings, gifts, apparel and accessories which channels the relaxed vibe of some of the most beautiful resorts around the world. Dear Keaton was created for those who have traveling spirits or simply dream of wondrous destinations. Many of Dear Keaton’s globally sourced products are artisan made, sustainable and fair trade. Be inspired to fill your life with more meaningful wares to reflect your individual personality and create a well traveled home.