CONTEXT SKIN is a NYC based beauty brand offering clean unisex beauty products. We have a wide-ranging line of products including skincare, lipsticks, nail lacquers, haircare and candles. Our products are sold in Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Anthropology and Revolve. We are regularly featured in Vogue, GQ, Elle, Marie-Claire and many other leading magazines and blogs. Our instagram is @contextskin
- Assist with general daily operations, including E-Commerce content, web maintenance, customer service and fulfillment.
- Assist with influencer gifting and PR partnerships.
- Assist with social media planning and content creation.
- Junior or Senior in College
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (writing, editing and verbal skills)
- High level of organization
- Ability to multi-task and work within a small team
- Motivated and strong problem solver
- Fluent in basic computer applications: Microsoft Office (Excel) and Word, Google Spreadsheets, Mac OS X
- Strength in Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of Shopify, Squarespace or some E-Commerce experience.
- Must be able to dedicate two days a week.
- An understanding of the fashion and beauty market.
- An understanding of what it takes to launch an emerging beauty brand.
- Insight into web design and e-commerce.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Social Media, and Influencer relations.
This role is an exciting opportunity, as we are a new company welcoming ideas and innovation. We are looking for someone to collaborate across all functions and departments to help define the brand story.
This is a part-time paid internship position for school credit in our downtown NYC office. Lunch is provided as well as access to beauty products. Hours are flexible. Potential to develop into full-time positions as our company grows. We are a Dog-Friendly office.
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to Lucia at firstname.lastname@example.org