CF. Goldman is seeking a freelance production manager for our high end womenswear brand. Working our very small team and with Manhattan factories to produce 4 seasons a year.
About the brand
Designer Chelsea Goldman founded CF. Goldman in 2014. Goldman grew up in New York City and was educated in London at Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion. Goldman honed her skills at various houses including Proenza Schouler, Narciso Rodriguez, and Celine. Her experience at Celine working both in Paris and London informed the unique blend of cultures that translates into each of CF. Goldman’s collections.
CF. Goldman’s unique sensibility thrives upon its tension between the European high concept design community and New York’s energetic expertise in sportswear.
Job duties will include but are not limited to
- pricing and negotiation with current and new factories
- weekly-daily( depending on time in production cycle) liaison with factories
- purchasing and sourcing of local trims and fabrics
- coordinating delivery of goods to local manufactures
- managing production process from generating cut tickets to grading to production
- coordinating labeling and shipment of goods to individual accounts
- weekly quality control inspection during in season production
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a production manager
- Must have a strong understanding of how high end garments are made
- Must be able to work independently
- Well organized, detail oriented and forward thinking.
- Must be proficient in Excel
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.