CAP Beauty is New Yorks natural beauty destination located in Manhattans West Village featuring natural skin care, natural hair care & natural makeup.
Office Manager, Part Time
- Perform accounting tasks, including overseeing billing email account and coordinate with bookkeeper on bills due for payment
- Coordinate and reconcile petty cash
- Coordinate vendor payments with Buyer
- Coordinate payroll with Retail Managers and Paychex
- Coordinate and track donations and marketing costs
- Create system for tracking comped product, damaged goods, etc.
- Verify, organize, categorize and input all invoices coming through CAP
- Liaison between Bookkeeper/Finance team, owners, and staff
- Organize office supplies and maintenance of physical space
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Organize staff events
Skills and Experience
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject heading of the position desired.