BNKR is the online and bricks-and-mortar retailer of Australian Fashion Labels – the Adelaide-based company housing C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar.
Australian Fashion Labels also have over 3,000 stockists worldwide and satellite offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai, and have enjoyed exponential growth since beginning in 2007. Each of the company’s labels represent a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, through their focus on on-trend shapes, exclusive prints and quality fabrication.
BNKR continues to be one of the most exciting fashion retailers in Australia.
Our DTLA BNKR store is currently seeking both full time and part time Sales Assistants to take the lead in delivering exceptional customer service. Our BNKR team build and maintain strong customer relationships and ensure customer service standards and procedures are upheld at all times. Our full time Sales Assistants are also responsible for the coaching development of other staff, working as part of a strong team to work towards KPIs and sales targets.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivating great relationships with new existing clients and building the stores VIP clientelle;
- Adhering to our BNKR sales culture and providing exceptional customer service;
- Providing styling advice and appropriate product suggestions;
- Working collaborating as part of our global BNKR team;
- Maintaining merchandising visual standards;
- Assisting store management with inventory management procedures;
- Assisting contributing to stores social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc);
- Assisting with in-store events pop up shops;
- Adhering to all register policies procedures;
- Following all security safety protocols;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Results driven and sales / customer service focussed;
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Natural problem solving ability;
- Strong initiative and can-do attitude;
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate;
- Natural affinity with style and trends;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Fashion Apparel or Business education background;
- Minimum of 2-4 years fashion retail experience;
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the BNKR team;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (preferred, but not required)
We provide a positive and exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by focused and like minded, passionate individuals. You will work with our established contemporary labels C/MEO Collective, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label and Jaggar. The successful applicant will receive generous discounts, in depth training and career development.