ARMARIUM is transforming the luxury retail landscape with its premiere, high fashion rental platform that introduces luxury fashion into the sharing economy.
The omnichannel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Emilio Pucci, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to rent online, access to personalized recommendations courtesy of top stylists around the globe (the Style Brigade)
and in-person touch points via our New York City showroom and global pop-up experiences.
- Manage the inflow and outflow of inventory of a luxury rental and styling platform
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of luxury client care post transaction
- Quality control and maintenance of inventory
- Monitor inventory performance
- Negotiating shipping and logistics supplier contracts and pricing
- Planning and executing the operations around national pop up events