Formerly known as by boe, Annika Inez is a demi-fine jewelry brand that launched in March of 2018.
Annika Inezs eponymous jewelry collection was founded in 2000 and quickly became known for its intelligent and conceptual designs that interact with and conform to the body. Each piece of jewelry funnels Annikas treasured visual memories and moments, carrying the very essence of her inspirations in their designs.
The timeless and strong yet fluid jewelry is worn by a multitude of different characters and personalities, each evolving and blending it into their own form of self-expression.
Annika Inez jewelry is hand-crafted locally in NYC and is made with recycled and ethically sourced sterling silver, 14K gold and 14K gold fill from US based factories.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Our internship program is designed to help prepare you for a career in the fashion industry by offering a comprehensive look into how a small company is run and operated. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated fashion students and recent graduates looking to begin a career in wholesale. You must be available to work at least 2 full days per week, for a full semester or equivalent. You must also reside and/or attend University in the New York City area for the duration of the internship.
We offer a daily stipend OR school credit.
For the right candidate, this internship could lead to a full-time position on our sales team.
- Assisting with trade-shows + showroom appointments
- General market week prep
- Researching recent news pertaining to the fashion/jewelry industry
- Researching national and international stores
- Liaising with buyers and retail customers
- Assisting with showroom and jewelry sample maintenance
- Maintaining and updating company contact databases
- Sample trafficking
- Some assistance with packing and shipping orders
REQUIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office / G Suite
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized