It’s safe to say the Kardashians are no strangers to dramatic hair transformations. Whether it’s Kim Kardashian West’s Khaleesi-style locks or Kylie Jenner‘s ever-changing bubblegum hair, in the Calabasas world, we’re never too far away from a mini-makeover.
So when Khloé Kardashian debuted a brand new pink mermaid mane on Instagram – only weeks after going full-on platinum blonde – we were surprised to learn that the new look came courtesy of a high street brand.
The look was created by celebrity hairstylist Andrew Fitzsimons, who regularly tends to the tresses of the Kardashian sisters. And luckily for us, he shared a step-by-step guide to recreating Koko’s pastel pink waves on his Insta stories.
Naturally, we had to records these top tips for posterity, seeing as [link url=”[link url=”https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/pink-hairstyles-inspiration”]”]pink hair[/link] is the fabulous ongoing hair trend that isn’t going anywhere fast.
1. “Blow out hair from damp with @alternahaircare Blowout Butter for volume protect hair from heat damage.”
2. “Add in some @beauty_worksonline Double Hair Set clip-in extensions for length and volume.
3. “Lightly wave with @dysonhair Airwrap (curl from mid-lengths to ends) to protect hair from high heat.”
4. “Section by section, spray in @lorealhair Colorista Spray in Pastel Pink at least 6 inches away from hair to test drive your new hair colour!”
5. “Shake hair out with your hands and spray in some @randco Death Valley dry shampoo for sexy texture.”
6. “Finally, coat your hands with @naturelabtokyo Perfect Smooth Oil and define your waves and add shine.”
And voilà!! You’ll be working pastel pink waves like a true Kardashian.
Khloe Kardashian’s new pastel pink hairstyle is the perfect colour change-up for 2019