ALIX is a rapidly growing contemporary womenswear label based in New York City searching for interns for the Summer Semester.
We are currently looking for interns for the Summer Semester, starting May.
Ideal Candidates should be available 2-3 days a week.
We are seeking motivated interns who have a great work ethic and a strong passion for the fashion industry. Our internships offer hands-on experience in multiple departments including sales, graphic design, public relations, social media, design and production.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate shipments of samples
- Maintain showroom
- Help prepare for trade shows
- Assist in social media posting
- Coordinate celebrity gifting and influencers
- Attend design meetings
- Office organization/filing
- Help track inventory
- Occasional errands
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and could multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, reliable and eager to learn
- Self starter who takes the initiative
- Strong inter-personal skills and comfort with verbal/written communication
- knowledge in Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
NOTE: this is an unpaid internship, but interns are eligible to receive college credit.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.