AGMES is a New York-based jewelry line focusing on clean lines and sculptural silhouettes. All pieces are handmade locally in New York from precious metals.
We are dedicated to creating pieces that will become modern heirlooms and embody a sense of timelessness. The collection is currently sold at Barneys, The Line, Totokaelo, and other high end stores across the world.
We are seeking a part-time Sales Manager/Consultant to help with our growing business. Our ideal candidate is someone who is organized, a good communicator and team player, has pre-existing buyer relationships, and has at least 5 years sales experience in the fashion and/or jewelry industry.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee account management team and work collaboratively to meet and exceed immediate goals and build foundation for long-term growth
- Create target account list and seasonal sales goals
- Manage orders and relationships with wholesale accounts
- Assist in team’s communication with accounts and participate in market appointments, meetings and calls with buyers and planners
- Ongoing sales analysis and support – including reorder and swap recommendations for wholesale accounts
- Manage terms, distribution, and partnership negotiations
- Ensure clients receive training materials and clinics are conducted
- Build future merchandise plans using retail performance information and advise on pricing collections
- Based in New York
- Proficient in Excel
- Pre-existing global sales relationships
- Experience working with all store formats: large department stores, online retailers, concept shops and small boutiques
- Applicant must be team oriented with a can-do attitude
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of the fashion industry and marketplace, minimum 5 years experience