AGMES is a New York-based jewelry line focusing on clean lines and sculptural silhouettes. All pieces are handmade locally in New York from precious metals. We are dedicated to creating pieces that will become modern heirlooms and embody a sense of timelessness. The collection is currently sold at Barneys, The Line, Totokaelo, and other high end stores across the world.
We are seeking a candidate who is driven and hardworking to help with our growing business. Our ideal candidate is someone who is organized, a great multitasker, and has a minimum of 2 years production experience.
- Working with jewelers on sample development and production
- Managing inventory and production
- Quality control
- Sourcing and managing materials
- Fulfilling orders
- Managing and maintaining e-commerce site
- Based in New York
- Proficient in Excel
- Organized, with an ability to multitask and prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong industry and business acumen
- Strong sense of the fashion industry and marketplace
- Minimum 2 years production experience
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com