We could all use a best friend like Leslie in our lives. I pulled together 15 of my favorite nicknames Leslie calls Ann and ranked them, though to be honest, I love them all.
I’m not sure there’s anyone in this world who loves someone as much as Parks and Recreation‘s Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) loves Ann Perkins (Rashida Jones). These two best pals are there for each other on the show through questionable relationships, questionable hairstyles, weddings, babies, and everything in between.
Along the way, Leslie bestows beautiful Ann with a large number of nicknames, generally focusing on some sort of sea life and always calling her beautiful.
Leslie Knope’s Best Nicknames For Ann Perkins
- Beautiful tropical fish
- Cunning, pliable, chestnut-haired sunfish
- Beautiful, sassy mannequin come to life
- Beautiful, glowing sun goddess
- Beautiful, naive, sophisticated newborn baby
- Beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox
- Tricky/devious/coy bastard
- Rainbow-infused space unicorn
- Poetic, noble land mermaid
- Opalescent tree shark
- Beautiful, rule-breaking moth
- Tricky minx
- Beautiful spinster
- Beautiful unicorn nurse
- Perfect sunflower