Whether you’re digging through a mosh pit at a club downtown or singing under the stars at your favorite venue, you love live music. Nothing can replace that for you. Not your favorite meal cooked to perfection. Not a rainy afternoon and a good book. Not even a night out with your friends at a popular bar, greatest hits playing over the hubbub. There’s no better way to share your love of concerts than by snapping a few memories and giving them a caption that’s memorable, touching, and maybe even a little funny.
Also see our article How To Check Instagram Messages On Your PC
For the Love of Music
- We drift deeper into the sound.
- It’s more than just music.
- When the whole crowd sings to the band in unison.
- Music is the strongest form of magic.
- Exist loudly.
- Feeling the bass pounding in your chest.
- Why be moody when you can shake yo booty?
- Music is life. That’s why our hearts have beats.
- Life every day like its a Warped Tour.
- I believe in using songs to say things.
- All it takes is one song to bring back a thousand memories.
- Long live rock n’ roll.
For the Love of the Moment
- Life is made of small moments like this.
- Good music. Good Friends. Good Vibes.
- Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive.
- I wish some nights lasted forever.
- Three minutes of music. Years of memories.
- This is where I feel alive.
- Breath and ask yourself if it will ever get better than tonight.
- Let it all out.
- You can’t download a live musical experience.
Just the Ticket
- Life is short. Buy the damn concert tickets.
- Shortest horror story ever: Sold Out
- I just want money for plane tickets, concert tickets, and clothes.
- I want a boyfriend that will buy me concert tickets….or maybe just the concert tickets.
- A moment of silence for all the concerts we miss because we can’t afford the tickets.
- Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you concert tickets.
- “It’s only rock n’roll, but I like it.” – Rolling Stones
- “We will rock you.” – Queen
- “One good thing about music – when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley
- “Only the good die young.” – Billy Joel
- “Give me the beat boys to free my soul.” – Doobie Brothers
- “Oh my my, oh hell yes – honey put on that party dress.” – Tom Petty
- “It’s a beautiful day. Don’t let it get away.” – U2
Non-lyrical But Famous Nonetheless
- “It’s a place where we can forget about our problems for a little while.” – Vic Fuentes
- “As long as we don’t die, this is going to be one hell of a story.” – John Green
- “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
Love is All You Need
- I want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does.
- Turn up the love.
- I just want someone who will take me to a concert instead of a fancy dinner.
- It’s crazy how music can connect souls.
- Ultimately, I just want someone who knows which songs not to talk over.
- Behind every girl’s favorite song is an untold story.
Feeling Like a Lone Wolf
- Where the dreamers go.
- I don’t follow the crowd – I move through them.
- Music is the only way to run without leaving home.
- Here’s to the kids who care more about music than popularity.
- When you get really excited about a concert but no one else cares because they haven’t heard of the band.
- Sometimes I need to be alone with my music.
- There is no such thing as going to too many concerts.
- I used to sleep at night.
- If you can’t get up the next morning, you know it was a good show.
- I got the mic and you got the mosh pit.
- It’s more than just a band.
- You can’t overdose on music.
Now if you’re ever lucky enough to get pulled up on stage or to support your favorite singer as he rides the waves of the crowd, you’ll know exactly what to say to help others understand the moment you and so many strangers shared.