New York might be the City that Never Sleeps, but Las Vegas is known lovingly (and cautiously) as The Entertainment Capitol of the World.
But whether you’re there to see the hottest featured singer, catch a magic show, or get your gamble on, you’re certain to share the experience with friends both near and far.
The following quotes and sayings will get you started.
Love for Las Vegas
- “Las Vegas looks the way you’d imagine heaven must look at night.” – Chuck Palahnuik
- “Vegas is everything that’s right with America.” – Drew Carey
- “Man, I really like Vegas.” – Elvis Presley
- “Vegas means comedy, tragedy, happiness and sadness all at the same time.” – Artie Lange
- “Las Vegas is sort of how God would do it if he had money.” – Steve Wynn
- “A little bit of this town goes a long way.” – Hunter S. Thompson
- Vegas is the answer no matter the question.
- Keep calm and go to Vegas.
- Life is more fun with games.
- Vegas, here I come!
- City of lights, smiles, and memories.
- Here I get a break from my own thoughts.
- Viva Las Vegas
- Shiniest place on Earth.
- “Las Vegas: all the amenities of modern society in a habitat unfit to grow a tomato.” – Jason Love
- An oasis of fun!
- Desert rose.
- The shiniest mirage.
- Figurative and literal oasis.
- “What happens in Vegas, I’m telling everyone.” – Dane Cook
- “There’s just no quiet in Vegas.” – Barry Manilow
- “Boy, you get greedy in Vegas.” – Louie Anderson
- “Every time I go to Vegas, I seem to incur some kind of fine.” – Artie Lange
- What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
- Alcohol you later!
- I would just like to apologize in advance for my behavior in Vegas.
- Goodbye reality. Hello Vegas!
- Meanwhile, in Vegas…
- The sky’s the limit.
- Sun City
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Luck be a lady tonight.” – Frank Loesser
- 0% Luck – 100% Hustle
- May good luck be your friend.
- My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, then people would stop dying.
- I make my own luck.
- The night is on my side.
- You don’t need luck when you’ve got these skills.
- “May the flop be with you.” – Doyle Brunson
- “If you can’t beat them, bluff them.” – N.R. Kudelis
- Life is a gamble.
- Life is like a poker game; it’s not what you’re given – it’s how you use it.
- Let the chips fall where they may!
- Keep calm and play poker.
- Never bet against the house.
- Going to Vegas and not gambling is like going to a restaurant and not eating.
- Because if you’re not winning, then what are you doing?
- Go rich, come home richer.
- Poker face.
- Snake eyes!
- “Why can’t we remember anything that happened last night?” – The Hangover
- “Why don’t you give me half the money you were going to bet, we’ll go out back, Ill kick you in the nuts, and we’ll call it a day.” – Vegas Vacation
- “You’re either in or you’re out. Right now.” – Ocean’s Eleven
- “I haven’t seen so many side burns since West Side Story.” – Honeymoon in Vegas
Now get out on that strip, live a little, and up that social media game.