Nashville, known lovingly as the Athens of the South, is a veritable hub of good food and even better music. Whether you’re there to explore it’s famous venues, check out the full-scale replica of the Greek Parthenon, or visit the classics at the Country Music Hall of Fame, you’re in for a treat.
Don’t forget to tell your friends all about it.
Love Nashville like a local with one of these catchy captions.
- “Nashville feels like a big little town to me.” – Ricky Schroder
- I believe in Nashville.
- I love you all the way to Nashville and back.
- The Nashville Way.
- Born and bred in Nashville.
- I’m a Nashville man.
- Buckle of the Bible Belt
Because let’s be honest, this is why you’re really here.
- “I love Nashville. It seems like everywhere you walk, there’s great music coming out of every wall.” – Imelda May
- “Music gives a soul to the universe.” – Plato
- “Music is life. That’s why our hearts have beats.” – Cecily Morgan
- Music City, USA!
- Live on the Green (LOTG)
- Life without music? I just can’t…
- Music is the medicine of the mind.
- Without music, life would be flat.
That Southern Feeling
No one can say “fun” quite like a Southerner.
- Athens of the South
- Honky Tonkin’
- Loving Tennessee ’til the cows come home.
- Feeling as pretty as a peach.
- Heavens to Betsy it’s Nashville!
- Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I’m in Nashville, Tennessee!
Places to Be
Check out the Nashville staples and share them with friends.
- Bluebird Lounge
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
- Robert’s Western World
- Frothy Monkey
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Ascend Ampitheater
- Losers Bar
Words of wisdom from artists who got their start in Nashville.
- “I’m so miserable without you, it’s almost like you’re here.” – Billy Ray Cyrus
- “All I want to know is how far you want to go.” – Kings of Leon
- “You made me cry. When you said goodbye.” – Pat Boone
- “Be yourself unapologetically.” – KeSha
- “I just want to make you dance.” – Florida Georgia Line
- “Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before.” – Lady Antebellum
- “That couldn’t have been the radio, ’cause it had that honky-tonk sound. ” – Kitty Wells
Fan of the series? Don’t worry. We didn’t forget about you.
- “I don’t live in some fantasy world where artistic integrity comes without a price.” – Alyssa
- “I hope one day, for your sake, you can figure out how to search your soul on your own.” – Scarlett
- “We know everybody from Nashville sings!” – Lady
- “I just want to make sure it’s my life I’m living.” – Rayna
- “Life will deal you some strange hands.” – Deacon
- “I’m not great with normal.” – Juliette
- “The only validation I need for my music is to know that people like it.” – Deacon
- “I guess nice just ain’t my color.” – Juliette
- “There’s thinking about doing something and there’s just doing it.” – Deacon
Now all you need is a cowboy hat, some boots, and an acoustic guitar. You’ll be touring the US in no time!