Yumi Kim Is Hiring A Social Media And Branding Coordinator In New York, NY
Yumi Kim, a growing contemporary women's brand based out of Soho, is looking for a star Social Media And Branding Coordinator. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a multi-faceted key role on a small and dynamic team.
Social Media/Branding Coordinator
- Contribute and manage monthly marketing and social media calendar
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimization of content on multiple social media platforms by setting clear objectives through a social media plan
- Identify and cultivate brand ambassadors/bloggers
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Maintain consistent visual branding across all social channels in unity with site content
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Engage with customers on a daily basis
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Compile reports for management showing results and ROI
- A minimum requirement of 2+ years of social media, marketing and/or ecommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree communications, marketing, public relations, business and/or related fields.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills, work ethic and ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task
Compensation: Based on experience
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.