WWAKE is a contemporary fine jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a highly motivated individual who is passionate about design. As the product developer, you will work directly with our designer and production team to bring our designs from ideation to reality.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Work directly with our designer to develop design details, comprehensive tech packs, and collection line plans.
- Design research & preliminary sketching, including but not limited to: inspiration, color palettes, stone sourcing, and custom stone cutting and setting
- Work directly with our jewelers to develop and modify product samples that ensure high level of quality throughout the production process
- Build design calendar and communicate consistently between all necessary departments to ensure smooth flow of work from ideation to delivery.
- Order, schedule, and track flow of product development through varying outlets of production; ensure timely completion and delivery of all samples
- Work closely with Production teams to set production standards that preserve the quality and integrity of designs
- Work closely with Production teams to nurture long term relationships with our production partners using clear communication, strategic systems, etc.
- Provide holistic support to team members at all times!
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through, ability to work collaboratively with a small team an absolute must
- Must have strong knowledge and passion about jewelry fabrication.
- Must have strong experience making tech packs
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically and anticipate future chain of events
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability
- 1+ years experience in jewelry production or design
- A four-year undergraduate degree is preferred
- Must have strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Must have knowledge and experience with CAD design
Our ideal candidate is available full time available for immediate hire. Compensation will be based on experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Product Developer" to email@example.com.