This position in ISAIA is the first person someone see’s when they walk into the showroom. As a welcome to the brand and an operational support system to the president of the company. The position reports directly to the president.
Nature of the Job:
To take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the showroom, to ensure it visually presentable and organized for the team and clients. Additionally, to assist the President of Isaia in navigating their day efficiently, coordinating and managing schedules and travel.
- Manage the front desk and greet customers as they enter the showroom and ensure they are welcome and comfortable
- Answer all incoming calls for the company directing them to the proper person.
- Manage ISAIA and EIDOS company calendars
- Coordinate the update contact list and address book
- Track all employees vacation/sick/PTO days
- Coordinate overall showroom maintenance
- Track all merchandise that enters and leaves with perpetual inventory system
- Keep track of keys (showroom, bathroom, patio, closets, key-cards)
- Manage showroom supplies and stocks (supplies, kitchen pantry)
- Correspond with Italy for showroom needs
- Send out all packages (create label, ship)
- Check in all packages, notify the correct associate
- Notify the President of upcoming appointments
- Keep track of all passwords, logins, etc. for president
- Sort, file and report the President’s expenses
- Book all travel for the President and executive team
- Assist PR manager with press pulls when needed, send weekly sample reports
- Schedule messengers for local deliveries
Key Words: Organization skills, attention to detail, strong social skills, computer ability
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Showroom Manager/Assistant to the President