Cynthia Rowley is a leading global lifestyle brand sold in over 60-freestanding collection boutiques, as well as in department, specialty, and online stores worldwide and continues to bring innovative design concepts to new categories that extend beyond the realm of fashion. The Cynthia Rowley brand currently includes sportswear and related accessories with additional categories including, swimsuits, wetsuits, beauty, handbags, shoes, tech accessories, and home furnishings. Rowley Eyewear, with it’s own ecommerce site, features eyewear collections for both men and women; and ROWLEY is a recently launched fitness collection.
The Wholesale Sales and Global Partnerships role is responsible for managing multiple wholesale accounts, within the US and globally. This candidate will be accountable for growing business through the development of innovative and strategic initiatives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Develop, analyze, and prioritize all wholesale outlets involving current collection
- Maintaining relationships, and fostering new ones, with all major wholesale partners
- Drive business and brand awareness, ensuring financial success of the collection(s)
- Represent company and collection with poise, authority, and determination
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have established relationships with department and wholesale specialty stores in Women’s Fashion
- Leadership skills to work in an equally entrepreneurial and team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please send your resume to Gidelvia at firstname.lastname@example.org.